7.04.2012

Stila convertible Color in Poppy

I've had this Stila convertible color for a LONG time and I haven't even made a tiny dent in it. Despite the fact that I have light skin tone, I still bought Poppy 'cause I thought it would give me sort of a natural pretty glow. 

I use Poppy with the Real Techniques stippling brush. I tap the brush into the product VERY lightly. Repeat LIGHTLY. Then, take off the excess by putting on the back of my hand, and I apply it on my cheeks. 

 The packaging is so so cute. Ah, just look at it. 





This thing is extremely pigmented, it shows up very true to color. For those of you who have pale skin, stay away from this shade because you might end up looking like a clown. It's very easy to overdo this blush. 

One of the reasons I don't reach for this product that often is probably because of its super intense color payoff. (The blended out swatch on my hand looks sheer, because I blended the color really really well)   I should've gotten the lighter colors like Gerbera or Lillium, 'cause those are better suited for my skin tone. HOWEVER, if you have dark skin tone, I imagine this would work beautifully for you. The texture is so creamy and moisturizing. Because of its finish, I've been eying the other Stila Convertible shades! 

Have you tried any other Stila Convertible colors? If so, what do you think of them?

An-An
x